Asian Kickboxing Confederation (WAKO ASIA) Public Relations has a pleasure to announce the re-election of Mr Nasser Nassiri President of Asian Kickboxing Confederation (WAKO ASIA) and Vice President of WAKO, as President of WAKO Iran Kickboxing Association (WAKO IRAN) by unanimous decision.
The General Assembly took place on September 7, 2017, at the I. R . Iran National Olympic Academy with the presence of the President, members of the Board of Director and all representatives of the committees of WAKO IRAN in the provinces of the country.
Nasser Nassiri was elected by unanimous decision by Assembly as President of WAKO IRAN for another four years.
Also the following persons were elected by the Assembly as Executive and Board member by individual and unanimous decisions.
– Alireza Salehpour, Vice President,
– Rassool N. Khoobdehi, Vice President,
– Behzad Ketiraei, Member of the Board
– Dr. Sedigheh Etemad Saeed, Member of the Board
– Dr. Hossein Hasani, Member of the Board
– Mehdi Zare, Member of the Board
– Ms. Zeinab Jabari, Member of the Board
– Ahmad Anjdani, Member of the Board,
– Mrs. Vida Parzivand, Member of the Board
– Shahram Banan, Member of the Board
In addition were elected by the Assembly among the Board members Mr. Behzad Ketiraei as the Secretary General, Dr. Sedigheh Etemad Saeed as the women’s deputy, Mrs Zainab Jabari as the representative of women’s athletes and Mr. Ahmad Anjdani as the representative of athletes and coaches.
Asian Kickboxing Confederation (WAKO ASIA)